Who should be interested
- joint applications for publicly funded projects at state, federal or EU level
- direct research collaborations from partners
The Research Pitches are an integral part of the 6th M2M Alliance Academic Day.
We invite research institutions and students from all over the world to take part.
- get to know the recent topics of the community
- make a lot of professional contacts
- pitch their research projects in front of an audience of IoT/M2M experts
In particular, research projects in the M2M / IoT environment are to be initiated. A more precise definition of the topic is intentionally avoided, in order to achieve as many different and forward-looking suggestions as possible.
- Technical evaluation, development-, implementation- and test-projects at all levels of communication- and software-engineering.
- Process-related projects that optimize information technology processes in and between companies,
- New business and service models that result from the use of M2M / IoT technologies.
This listing does not imply any restrictions.
Become a speaker for the Academic Day
In addition to the research pitches you are welcome to present your ideas in a 20 minutes talk while the Academic Day.
Use the opportunity to present yourself and your topic in front of the next generation of IoT/M2M professionals.
Please find the application form here.
Share Your Experience of M2M and IoT Technology’s Transformative Potential and become a speaker and presenter with your research idea
Research facilities and universities present their ideas within 10 minutes to attract interested company partners for participation in project-accompanying committees or to win them as project partners. On the other hand, companies present their needs, especially for medium- and long-term research and development projects, in order to receive support in terms of human resources, know-how and financing.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 30th May 2017
Notification of acceptance: 1st July 2017
Presentations submission: 1st September 2017