StratusConnect™ MC Gateway
IIoT-ready solution offers industrial multi-protocol support
Want to seamlessly monitor data with the Cumulocity Cloud, but need the right connection?
The StratusConnect™ MC Gateway from Red Lion Controls is an Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)-ready product that enables organizations to seamlessly connect disparate equipment – across multi-vendor environments – to the cloud. Whether devices are from ABB, Mitsubishi, Rockwell, Schneider Electric, Siemens or other vendors, our StratusConnect MC Gateway combines built-in protocol conversion with an embedded Cumulocity agent to quickly connect devices to the cloud and monitor data within minutes and not days!
Powerful Cloud Solution
Use our StratusConnect MC Gateway to take advantage of the many benefits of the IIoT by leveraging:
• The Cumulocity Cloud for secure data access
• Easy-to-use Crimson® software
• Comprehensive 300+ driver library to simultaneously convert up to 15 protocols
• RS-232, RS-485 and Ethernet ports to connect legacy and new equipment
• Modular design to meet any communication or I/O requirement
Quickly setup protocol conversion, data mapping and visualization in four simple steps:
1. Use Crimson software to select industrial protocols from a library of over 300 drivers
2. Create new or import data tags from all connected equipment
3. Configure StratusConnect MC Gateway using Cumulocity credentials
4. Drag-and-drop tags to push data to the Cumulocity Cloud